top of page

Know Before You Go


On-Site Accommodation

Tent and RV Camping Available. Dry camping only. No power, no water hookups.

Camping passes are $25.00 for the weekend. Space is limited, and its first paid, first served.


Off Site Accommodation

Sturgeon River Ranch (camp sites and rooms)- 306-380-6204 website

Big River Regional Park (campsites) - 306-469-2232  website

Timberland Motel - 306-469-4888  website

Big River Hotel & Bar- 306-469-2030  website

Eagles Wings B&B Retreat - 306-469-7925  website

The Ranch Highway 55, Debden - 306-468-7795  website


Will the Festival be cancelled due to bad weather?


Festival Goes Rain or Shine. Bring your rain gear and umbrella. If weather turns really nasty, we have the Hall inside as a backup.

What items are allowed around the Main Stage site?

  • Hats

  • Sun Block (We highly recommend bringing this!)

  • Sunglasses

  • Food & Beverages (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic) purchased from vendors

  • Beach Towel/Blankets/Soft Lawn chairs

  • Digital Cameras (non-professional) / Film Cameras (non-professional)

  • Strollers

  • Cell Phones

  • Required Medical Equipment - Wheelchairs, oxygen bottles etc.


What items are NOT allowed in the Downtown area (main stage site)?

  • Glass Containers

  • Umbrellas/ Chairs with Canopies

  • Food & Beverages (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic) not purchased from vendors

  • Drones, Unmanned Aircraft Devices & Remote Controlled Vehicles

  • Animals (with exception of appropriately identified service animals)

  • Cameras with Lenses Longer than six (6) inches (unless approved by CATC)

  • Fireworks

  • Laser Pointer Devices

  • Noisemakers

  • Promotional/Advertising or Sale Materials not approved by Country at the Creek

  • Video cameras

  • Monopods and Tripods

  • Illegal Substances (Narcotics)

  • Weapons - Knives, box-cutters, firearms, etc.


All items and patrons are subject to additional inspection prior to entering parts of the venue.

Are children allowed at Country At The Creek?

Children 12 and under are allowed in for FREE when accompanied by a ticketed adult.


Does my campsite include hookups for water or electricity?

All campsites are "primitive" and do not have water or electrical hookups.

Is the price for my campsite just one day or the whole weekend?


When you purchase a campsite, it’s yours for the entire festival. 

When do I need to vacate my campsite after the event?


Campsites must be cleared out by NOON Sunday.

Is there a limit on the number of people that can stay on a campsite?

As long as y’all stay within your marked area, you can accommodate as many people as you’d like!

What are the rules regarding generators?

Generators are allowed but must be turned off during "Quiet Hours". "Quiet Hours" for generators begin at 2AM and end at 7AM.

Can I light a bonfire?

Due to the exceptionally dry summer, and our close proximity to a Hay field, a Fire Ban has been implemented. NO FIRES ALLOWED. Those disobeying with CATC management on any decisions made on site will be asked to leave.


Can I bring a grill?

Yes. Gas and charcoal burning grills are permitted.

Are There ATM's On Site?

Due to our location change, there are no ATM's or debit machines on site. Cash only.

​​Can I bring my pooch?

Unfortunately, this year, due to the restricted size of our venue, No pets will be allowed. (Registered Service dogs are not included, provided you can show  proof of  their service, such as documentation.) We apologize for the inconvenience.

What kind of drink containers are allowed on site?

It is inevitable that glass will break and someone in bare feet will step on it. Leave it at home, and bring cans, tetra packs, and boxed beverages instead.


Where can I consume “adult beverages”?

Liquor may only be consumed in your campsite or in the designated licensed festival area. Random bag searches may be conducted. The RCMP is on hand and will issue fines. PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.


Can I smoke while watching the show?

While there is no law about what you put into your lungs, we do ask that you be considerate of the other attendees when smoking tobacco of any kind. Smoking is permitted in the downtown area. Please remember Cigarette butts are a fire hazard; please dispose of properly in an airtight container (such as a film canister) or campfire. Please be mindful of No Smoking signage in certain areas.


Please help us keep our campgrounds clean! Be sure to bring garbage cans/bags for your trash, and take it out with you, or use the dumpsters on site. Do not burn your garbage in your campfire. Leave your campsite clean when you leave.

Is there on site security?

Country at the Creek has security on-site for your safety.  Security personnel are there for the safety of the entire festival, and do have the right to call in Law Enforcement should the need arise.

Please respect their directions. Disputes with these professionals, and/or  CATC staff, may result in ejection from the site, and/or police action.

We’re having a little bit of a problem in the campgrounds, who do we contact?

In an Emergency, please call 306-469-7958 with as many details as possible.

If a non-emergency (noise complaint, etc), please contact the Front Gate.


How Do I Get There?

bottom of page