Country at the Creek has security on-site for your safety. Security personnel are there for the safety of the entire festival, and do have the right to call in Law Enforcement should the need arise. Please respect their directions. Disputes with these professionals, and/or CATC staff, may result in ejection from the site, and/or police action.
Please help us keep our campgrounds clean! Be sure to bring garbage cans/bags for your trash, and take it out with you, or use the dumpsters on site. Do not burn your garbage in your campfire. Leave your campsite clean when you leave.
While there is no law about what you put into your lungs, we do ask that you be considerate of the other attendees when smoking tobacco of any kind. Smoking is permitted in the downtown area. Please remember Cigarette butts are a fire hazard; please dispose of properly in an airtight container (such as a film canister) or campfire. Please be mindful of No Smoking signage in certain areas.
Liquor may only be consumed in your campsite or in the designated licensed festival area. Random bag searches may be conducted. The RCMP is on hand and will issue fines. PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.
It is inevitable that glass will break and someone in bare feet will step on it. Leave it at home, and bring cans, tetra packs, and boxed beverages instead.
Unfortunately, this year, due to the restricted size of our venue, No pets will be allowed. (Registered Service dogs are not included, provided you can show proof of their service, such as documentation.) We apologize for the inconvenience.
Due to our location change, there are no ATM's or debit machines on site. Cash only.
Children 12 and under are allowed in for FREE when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Glass Containers
- Umbrellas/ Chairs with Canopies
- Food & Beverages (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic) not purchased from vendors
- Drones, Unmanned Aircraft Devices & Remote Controlled Vehicles
- Animals (with exception of appropriately identified service animals)
- Cameras with Lenses Longer than six (6) inches (unless approved by CATC)
- Laser Pointer Devices
- Promotional/Advertising or Sale Materials not approved by Country at the Creek
- Video cameras
- Monopods and Tripods
- Illegal Substances (Narcotics)
- Knives, box-cutters, firearms, etc.All items and patrons are subject to additional inspection prior to entering parts of the venue.
- Hats- Sun Block (We highly recommend bringing this!)- Sunglasses- Food & Beverages (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic) purchased from vendors- Beach Towel/Blankets/Soft Lawn chairs- Digital Cameras (non-professional) / Film Cameras (non-professional)- Strollers- Cell Phones- Required Medical Equipment - Wheelchairs, oxygen bottles etc.
Festival Goes Rain or Shine. Bring your rain gear and umbrella. If weather turns really nasty, we have the Hall inside as a backup.
Tent & RV Camping
In an Emergency, please call 306-469-7958 with as many details as possible.If a non-emergency (noise complaint, etc), please contact the Front Gate.
Yes. Gas and charcoal burning grills are permitted.
Due to the exceptionally dry summer, and our close proximity to a Hay field, a Fire Ban has been implemented. NO FIRES ALLOWED. Those disobeying with CATC management on any decisions made on site will be asked to leave.
Generators are allowed but must be turned off during "Quiet Hours". "Quiet Hours" for generators begin at 2AM and end at 7AM.
Campsites must be cleared out by NOON Sunday.
When you purchase a campsite, it’s yours for the entire festival.
All campsites are "primitive" and do not have water or electrical hookups.
Sturgeon River Ranch (camp sites and rooms)
Big River Regional Park (campsites)
Big River Hotel & Bar
Eagles Wings B&B Retreat
The Ranch Highway 55, Debden
Yes, Tent and RV Camping Available. Dry camping only. No power, no water hookups. Camping passes are $25.00 for the weekend. Space is limited, and its first paid, first served.