Who can I call for the Safe Ride Home Program you're offering?
Safe Ride Home Call::

Arnold Eldridge at 306-302-7512

Is there on site security?

Country at the Creek has security on-site for your safety. Security personnel are there for the safety of the entire festival, and do have the right to call in Law Enforcement should the need arise. Please respect their directions. Disputes with these professionals, and/or CATC staff, may result in ejection from the site, and/or police action.


Please help us keep our campgrounds clean! Be sure to bring garbage cans/bags for your trash, and take it out with you, or use the dumpsters on site. Do not burn your garbage in your campfire. Leave your campsite clean when you leave.

Can I smoke while watching the show?

While there is no law about what you put into your lungs, we do ask that you be considerate of the other attendees when smoking tobacco of any kind. Smoking is permitted in the downtown area. Please remember Cigarette butts are a fire hazard; please dispose of properly in an airtight container (such as a film canister) or campfire. Please be mindful of No Smoking signage in certain areas.

Where can I consume “adult beverages”?

Liquor may only be consumed in your campsite or in the designated licensed festival area. Random bag searches may be conducted. The RCMP is on hand and will issue fines. PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

What kind of drink containers are allowed on site?

It is inevitable that glass will break and someone in bare feet will step on it. Leave it at home, and bring cans, tetra packs, and boxed beverages instead.

Can I bring my pooch?

Yes you can!!

We ask that dogs are kept on a leash at all times and must remain at your campsite.

Are There ATM's On Site?

Due to our location change, there are no ATM's or debit machines on site. Cash only.

Are children allowed at Country At The Creek?

Children 12 and under are allowed in for FREE when accompanied by a ticketed adult.

What items are NOT allowed in the Downtown area (main stage site)?

- Glass Containers

- Umbrellas/ Chairs with Canopies

- Food & Beverages (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic) not purchased from vendors

- Drones, Unmanned Aircraft Devices & Remote Controlled Vehicles

- Animals (with exception of appropriately identified service animals)

- Cameras with Lenses Longer than six (6) inches (unless approved by CATC)

- Fireworks

- Laser Pointer Devices

- Noisemakers

- Promotional/Advertising or Sale Materials not approved by Country at the Creek

- Video cameras

- Monopods and Tripods

- Illegal Substances (Narcotics)

- Weapons

- Knives, box-cutters, firearms, etc.All items and patrons are subject to additional inspection prior to entering parts of the venue.

What items are allowed around the Main Stage site?

- Hats- Sun Block (We highly recommend bringing this!)- Sunglasses- Food & Beverages (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic) purchased from vendors- Beach Towel/Blankets/Soft Lawn chairs- Digital Cameras (non-professional) / Film Cameras (non-professional)- Strollers- Cell Phones- Required Medical Equipment - Wheelchairs, oxygen bottles etc.

Will the Festival be cancelled due to bad weather?

Festival Goes Rain or Shine. Bring your rain gear and umbrella. If weather turns really nasty, we have the Hall inside as a backup.

Tent & RV Camping

We’re having a little bit of a problem in the campgrounds, who do we contact?

In an Emergency, please call 306-469-7958 with as many details as possible.If a non-emergency (noise complaint, etc), please contact the Front Gate.

Can I bring a grill?

Yes. Gas and charcoal burning grills are permitted.

Can I light a bonfire?

Due to the exceptionally dry summer, and our close proximity to a Hay field, a Fire Ban has been implemented. NO FIRES ALLOWED. Those disobeying with CATC management on any decisions made on site will be asked to leave.

What are the rules regarding generators?

Generators are allowed but must be turned off during "Quiet Hours". "Quiet Hours" for generators begin at 2AM and end at 7AM.

When do I need to vacate my campsite after the event?

Campsites must be cleared out by NOON Sunday.

​Is the price for my campsite just one day or the whole weekend?

When you purchase a campsite, it’s yours for the entire festival.

Does my campsite include hookups for water or electricity?

All campsites are "primitive" and do not have water or electrical hookups.

What off-site accomodations are available?
Are there on-site accomodations available?

Yes, Tent and RV Camping Available. Dry camping only. No power, no water hookups. Camping passes are $25.00 for the weekend. Space is limited, and its first paid, first served.

What are you waiting for?
Get Your Tickets Today!

Come join the best party of the Summer.